1) Chemical dependency treatment of people who abuse chemicals (alcohol, cocaine, marijuana, ecstasy, crack etc.), causing the individual to suffer losses and suffering in their life. Treatment of tobacco dependence (group therapy, use of adhesives, chewing gum and medication).
2) Smoking Smoking is a chronic disease and responsible for the largest number of unnecessary deaths in the world, according to data from the World Health Organization. However, it can be treated effectively. We offer state-of-the-art tobacco dependency treatment techniques through the involvement of a multidisciplinary team of subject matter experts. The coordinated intervention of a team of doctors, psychologists, counselors, self-help groups and family members achieves excellent results, as evidenced by our clinical experience of more than 20 years in treating this problem. Therapeutic activities are carried out, such as the smoking group, which meets twice a week for one hour, with the purpose of raising awareness of the patient in changing their lifestyle, showing the harmful effects of smoking and the importance of it continuing without Smoking after discharge.
3) Comorbidity treatment of people who present two or more pathologies simultaneously, such as mental and behavioral disorders resulting from the abusive use of chemical substances, associated with some kind of psychopathology such as schizophrenia, depression, affective bipolar disorder, among other psychiatric diseases.
4) Psychiatric disorders treatment of the most diverse psychiatric disorders such as depression, phobias, anxiety, obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD), schizophrenia etc.
5) Eating Disorders The Jorge Jaber Clinic also provides treatment for people who have problems related to obesity (group therapy, balanced nutritionist-oriented diet) and people who present with anorexia or bulimia.
1) 24 hour Internships The Clinic offers adequate facilities to host the patient while he is hospitalized for treatment. Large meals, balanced and tasty; Environment with large outdoor area, pool and court, for physical activities; And individual and group therapy are offered by a multidisciplinary team to the patient so he can recover in the shortest possible time and gain more autonomy.
2) Day Hospital Used by post-treatment patients or who do not wish to hospitalize. Daily, they perform the regular therapeutic activities of the clinic with breakfast, lunch and lunch.
3) Life Valuation Group Formed by patients who attempted suicide. Daily, for one hour, they meet with members of the multidisciplinary team and talk about feeling, spiritualism, motivation, in an intensive way so that there is greater adherence to treatment.
The Jorge Jaber Clinic offers care to psychiatric patients and chemical dependents in the most diverse settings and stages – acute, severe and chronic state, through individual care, group therapy, family therapy, outpatient treatment, home care, Day, semi-hospitalization and hospitalization (including involuntary).